For some reason, not very many marketers are taking advantage of chatbots or Messenger for digital marketing, even though it has elite ROI.
Conversational marketing allows marketers to make Facebook ad bots, SMS bots, and native webchat bots in one place.
- Chat messages have an open rate of 50-80% in the first hour
- Facebook messages have a click-through rate of 20%
- Facebook ads with chatbots have a conversion rate of 3x-5x higher than traditional Facebook ads
- Facebook Messenger ad CPA costs 30x-50x less than other Facebook ad campaigns
Customer communications via messaging is 10x more engaging than sending regular emails. Marketers are rapidly turning to conversational marketing to connect with customers on the most popular mobile chat application in the U.S., Facebook Messenger, used by over a billion people every day.
Next-gen chat is coming of age. It’s how you deploy bots in your business and how you leverage the limitless possibilities that will give you the edge. Siri is just a chat bot with voice recognition.
We’re at a stage business found itself in when email took over fax. Early adopters saw unprecedented results. The world has moved on and next-gen chat is the new email.
It’s time for us to acknowledge what’s happening in the world of business:
Customer communication is undergoing a massive shift.
If you’re still relying on old school digital marketing techniques, you’re probably seeing results dwindle.
The future of customer communication is chat marketing, and it’s time to jump on the bandwagon.
The global chatbot market is going to continue growing exponentially over the next few years.
It’s time to adopt chat automation for customer support, marketing, and sales.
Don’t believe me?
Here are some stats to inspire you…
Chat Automation Stats
- 75% of customers prefer to text or chat with businesses.
- 80% of businesses say they want to implement chatbot automation in 2020.
- 53% of customers would rather chat with businesses to solve problems more quickly.
- 45% of those surveyed said the top reason is because it’s most convenient to chat on apps they already use.
- 85% of customer communication will be handled without a human in 2020
- 73% of customers said that they’re open to dealing with a chatbot
- 48% of consumers prefer a chatbot that solves problems over a chatbot that has personality
Text Message Marketing Automation Stats
- 75% of millennials say the most helpful texts they receive are appointments, delivery, payment reminders, surveys & promotions.
- 55% of consumers are more likely to do business with a company if they could text them
Artificial Intelligence Stats
- 27% of consumers worldwide are interested in artificial intelligence-based tools
- 16% of adults in the United States own an AI assistant like Amazon Alexa
- 28% of top companies use artificial intelligence for marketing, while 31% of top companies plan to implement artificial intelligence in the next year
- 63% of marketers say Machine Learning is speeding up their ability to create strategy.
- 52% of markters say that Machine Learning is speeding up their Tactical (Day-to-Day) work.
- 25% of marketers say that the marketing technology they feel most unprepared for is Chatbots (making it the No. 1 answer among marketers).
Customer Service Stats
- In 2022, businesses will collectively save $8 Billion by employing chat-based automation
- 68% of customers said that they’ve had positive interactions with customer service bots in the past
- 58% of customers say emerging technologies such as chatbots and voice assistance have changed their expectations of companies
- 77% of customers say chatbots will transform their expectations of companies in the next five years
Time to Evolve
Your business is growing, and with it, the future of customer communication.
It’s time to evolve.
It’s time to evolve your business to connect with customers in the communication channels they’re already using.
It’s time to evolve your business while saving money with automated customer care.
It’s time to scale your business with record leads and revenue.
Meet your customers where they are.
Evolve your business to keep up and adopt chat marketing in the new year.