When you hear bad news, you might feel your ‘heart drop’ or have to deal with ‘heart ache.’ There’s more to these metaphors than simply describing intense emotions – they point to the fascinating way our bodies experience these feelings, both emotionally and physically.
About The Author
P. J. Tranter Wealthness Instructor and Entrepreneur | Through The Omniscience Principle and The Philosophy of I ... I broke free. I battled failure, depression and the enormous pressure to succeed for some twenty years ... I won! The experience changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I interact with people, the way I work. It changed my attitude towards business and the way I live. It changed my life completely and WILL change yours … it WILL set you free.
November 24, 2020
October 19, 2020
March 2, 2020
- “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
- When we live in the past, we suffer depression. When we live in the future, we suffer anxiety. When we live in the now, we enjoy contentment.
- THE SPIRITUAL VIBE OF NATURE 🌱
- STOP TELLING YOURSELF THESE 5 THINGS…
- Well it’s hard to measure almost, cause almost doesn’t measure
- NO MORE ‘WHAT IF’S’