When you hear bad news, you might feel your ‘heart drop’ or have to deal with ‘heart ache.’ There’s more to these metaphors than simply describing intense emotions – they point to the fascinating way our bodies experience these feelings, both emotionally and physically.
About The Author
P. J. Tranter Wealthness Instructor and Entrepreneur | Through The Omniscience Principle and The Philosophy of I ... I broke free. I battled failure, depression and the enormous pressure to succeed for some twenty years ... I won! The experience changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I interact with people, the way I work. It changed my attitude towards business and the way I live. It changed my life completely and WILL change yours … it WILL set you free.
- The Wealthness Podcast: YOU ARE awesome
- Better ways to sleep peacefully
- This is a bit of a vulnerable share | Three years ago my mental health started to take a nose dive.
- Loose Change: Final Cut (2007)
- Zeitgeist Addendum | the root causes of pervasive social corruption
- From JFK To 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick