Next year we’ll be launching our Tree of Life programme with the aim to replant and protect NATIVE trees and support organisations across the planet doing the same.I emphasize NATIVE because here in New Zealand we have large grants and pledges for tree planting but it appears that the lion’s share is going to planting pine which is nothing more than a cash cow crop harvested every 20 years. Pine is seen as alien monocultures. I tried to do some research but as usual the information varies depending on the adgenda of the author. Regardless, they are not Native, nor do they support the diversity of life, a native forest does.Looking forward to this
About The Author
P. J. Tranter Wealthness Instructor and Entrepreneur | Through The Omniscience Principle and The Philosophy of I ... I broke free. I battled failure, depression and the enormous pressure to succeed for some twenty years ... I won! The experience changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I interact with people, the way I work. It changed my attitude towards business and the way I live. It changed my life completely and WILL change yours … it WILL set you free.
February 20, 2020
March 23, 2020
November 6, 2020
August 26, 2020
- I am mostly peace, love and harmony…
- When life gets hard don’t wish it be easier…learn to be better
- Te Araroa changed my life walking the length of New Zealand
- Why Not Leave Christmas to the Christians
- If You Can Correctly Pronounce Every Word in This Poem, You’re Among the English-Speaking Elite
- Salve! ye dumb hearts. Let us be still and wait by the roadside.