Next year we’ll be launching our Tree of Life programme with the aim to replant and protect NATIVE trees and support organisations across the planet doing the same.I emphasize NATIVE because here in New Zealand we have large grants and pledges for tree planting but it appears that the lion’s share is going to planting pine which is nothing more than a cash cow crop harvested every 20 years. Pine is seen as alien monocultures. I tried to do some research but as usual the information varies depending on the adgenda of the author. Regardless, they are not Native, nor do they support the diversity of life, a native forest does.Looking forward to this
About The Author
P. J. Tranter Wealthness Instructor and Entrepreneur | Through The Omniscience Principle and The Philosophy of I ... I broke free. I battled failure, depression and the enormous pressure to succeed for some twenty years ... I won! The experience changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I interact with people, the way I work. It changed my attitude towards business and the way I live. It changed my life completely and WILL change yours … it WILL set you free.
December 1, 2020
October 19, 2020
January 25, 2021
November 24, 2020
- This Little Image is Bigger Than A Universe | The Mandlebrot Set
- Earth is dying, from within, because they forgot the instructions of how to live on earth
- How modern sayings evolved from poverty
- “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”
- When we live in the past, we suffer depression. When we live in the future, we suffer anxiety. When we live in the now, we enjoy contentment.
- THE SPIRITUAL VIBE OF NATURE 🌱