Next year we’ll be launching our Tree of Life programme with the aim to replant and protect NATIVE trees and support organisations across the planet doing the same.I emphasize NATIVE because here in New Zealand we have large grants and pledges for tree planting but it appears that the lion’s share is going to planting pine which is nothing more than a cash cow crop harvested every 20 years. Pine is seen as alien monocultures. I tried to do some research but as usual the information varies depending on the adgenda of the author. Regardless, they are not Native, nor do they support the diversity of life, a native forest does.Looking forward to this
About The Author
P. J. Tranter Wealthness Instructor and Entrepreneur | Through The Omniscience Principle and The Philosophy of I ... I broke free. I battled failure, depression and the enormous pressure to succeed for some twenty years ... I won! The experience changed the way I think, the way I see the world, the way I interact with people, the way I work. It changed my attitude towards business and the way I live. It changed my life completely and WILL change yours … it WILL set you free.
November 6, 2020
December 1, 2020
February 21, 2020
August 26, 2020
- This is a bit of a vulnerable share | Three years ago my mental health started to take a nose dive.
- Loose Change: Final Cut (2007)
- Zeitgeist Addendum | the root causes of pervasive social corruption
- From JFK To 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick
- “I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it would distort history.”
- This Little Image is Bigger Than A Universe | The Mandlebrot Set